[GPSL-Tradingpost] FS: CZ 75 BD Police

Joel P Thomas joel.p.thomas at outlook.com
Fri Jan 10 19:47:35 EST 2014

  POSTING FOR LARRY ----

  Item Name: CZ 75 BD Police

  Location: Cobb County

  Zip Code: 30144

  Item is for: Sale or Trade

  Sale Price: 475.00 OBRO

  Trade Value or Items Looking For: XDS 9 or 45. I will entertain other trades but only if they're in my favor. Cash is king.

  Caliber: 9mm

  Willing to Ship: No

  Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -Peek at valid GA CCW

  Item Description: A lightly used CZ 75BD Police. I'm the third owner. I have put 50 rounds through it. Previous owner had 50 in it too and said that first owner had not shot it. Box and all that came with it plus a Fobus holster. There is a slight imperfection in the finish on the frame above the grip but you have to look hard to see it.
  I cannot load any pictures but would be happy to text or email them if interested.
  Thanks for looking,
  Larry (770)855-9505
Joel Thomas
jpthomas369 at gmail.com