[GPSL-Tradingpost] Colt 1911 Series 70 in Stainless Steel

jeremy sims jeremymgmt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 23:01:55 EDT 2012

I have a Colt 1911 Series 70 Reproduction (the one from the Colt custom
shop) in Stainless Steel. *Im asking $1200 or best reasonable offer*. The
gun is in *excellent* shape! I bought it brand new and have fired maybe 50
rounds through it. Its probably a little less but I'll say 50 to be safe.
It comes with everything that came with it from the Colt custom shop; this
includes the blue box, two colt magazines, lock etc... I also have a Wilson
Combat magazine and about 100 rounds of 45 ammo I'll through in too.

As far as trades go, the only gun I'm looking for is a Colt Python in 6in.
Which I am willing to add cash on.

More pictures if needed.

Best,
Jeremy Sims