[GPSL-Tradingpost] Powder and odds and ends

Alan Adamson adamson_alan at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 10:56:03 EST 2010

All,
I've got a few 1lb bottles of powder that I simply don't/won't use.
If interested, I can bring to GPSL on Wed nights
1lb - Alliant Reloader 7 	$151lb - Hodgdon Clays 	$131lb - Winchester WST 	$15
Other odds and ends1 - SS arched mainspring housing - STI 	$30
1 - AR15 mid length factory non-floating 2 piece hand guards with front flange $52 - AR15 plastic stock grips 	$3 ea1 - AR15 carbine 6 position telescoping stock w/rubber pad and buffer tube, no spring/buffer $201 - AR15 A2 style front sight with pins $10
Thanks for looking,Alan